The Living Building Challenge – ‘the built environment’s most rigorous performance standard’ – is once again offering the Living Building Challenge 3.0 workshop – but this time, with Australian case studies. This all-day course provides an in-depth look at the Living Building Challenge, from high-level philosophy to the detail of the certification process. This course would be of value to anyone looking to make a difference in the built environment: design professionals, contractors, students, developers, owners, government officials, and employees of public agencies.
Over the course of the day, participants will:
– Identify the key components of the Living Building Challenge
– Discuss the rationale for restorative design principles
– Understand successful strategies for compliance with each performance area
– Recognise financial, regulatory and behavioural barriers and incentives related to high performance design
– Describe the Living Building Challenge Community resources and certification process
Tuesday 29th of March
The cost of the course (including ticket fees) is:
Please direct queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition, new guidelines have been released to assist in designing healthy, regenerative buildings.